Be a whale watch videographer!
Each summer we hire and train a few select people to work as contracted whale watch videographers in Provincetown, MA. We occasionally have an opening in Barnstable.
Using our cameras you record entire whale watching trips and sell the video of that day’s trip to the passengers. The work can be fun and rewarding but also challenging.
We will train the right people, but you must be:
- Able to master videography in a short time.
- Good at sales. A significant part of this job (and your pay) is based on your ability to sell the video to the passengers.
- Reliable and able to work 3-5 days per week all summer.
- Able to find a place to live in or near Provincetown. This is most people’s biggest challenge. Please look into this before applying.
- Physically fit (you’ll be working long days on a boat, climbing ladders, and carrying a video camera).